Saturday, July 11, 2015

TRADE SECRET

There are times when the success of work in business depends upon its "Trade Secret". Such so called hidden formula are ways to perk up the curiosity of men. Often times, they are used as marketing strategies to enhance the craving interest of the buying public against other products of the same nature and use. It is also an innovative way to make a product distinct or presumably different from those being sold by other competitors.

The absolute truth is that "nothing is concealed that will not be revealed, nor secret that will not be known (Mt 10:26). Nothing hid, except to be made manifest; nor is anything Secret, except to come to Light (Mk 4:22)".

Sooner or later, this hidden formula will eventually become common knowledge. Others will begin to duplicate them or even further expand on them.

As a businessman, I too have a trade secret in order to be successful. I have learned that the work of trade is not something that I can do by myself alone or with the help of other people. There is someone greater than all who makes it possible for things to be accomplished. He is the only one who has full knowledge of the past, present, and future. He is JESUS, whom I acknowledge as my Lord and Savior, sent by the Father to be with me until the end of time. At work, I am not a master who owns a business but rather a servant of the Lord who works in me. His Hand works to give me success in all undertakings.

Friend, allow the Hand of God to work in you so that you will become successful in your field of endeavor. In darkness and in light, the Lord is always there to guide your steps and make sure that you will achieve your goals. In the silence of your heart, listen to the whispering of His voice. He will teach you, move you, and make you do things in order to benefit and profit.

Lord Jesus, your word is a lamp unto my feet, dispelling all my darkest secrets and bringing light to my path towards success (Ps 119:105). You are my Teacher and Master!

May I be like you in words and in deeds for the praise and glory of God the Father. Fill me with your Spirit so that I may have the courage to be bold and effective in proclaiming your Word and mighty Works.