Wednesday, April 20, 2011

VICTORIOUS LIFE


You have to be strong in order to live a victorious life. . .

We often hear the words, "In Unity there is Strength" or "There is Strength in Numbers". These words are all inspired by God and were proven to always be true provided that you know and understand that the word "Strength" refers to God.

"The Lord God is my Strength, He has given me Victory" (Is 12:2). He who vindicates me is near. Who will contend with me? Let us stand up together.  (Is 50:8)

No one can contend with you if you all stand up together. The Lord Himself said, "Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together" (Isaiah 48:13).

This is the reason why our Lord Jesus said, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand" (Mt 12:25).

The Lord's time is at hand, stand up together for Jesus and no one can ever contend with you.


Lord Jesus, you are my Strength in whom I trust! Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want. I can do all things in You who strengthens me (Phils 4:11-13).