Monday, May 20, 2024

CIRCUMSTANCES OF LIFE

Take full responsibility for your actions. . .

The man replied, “The woman whom you put here with me — she gave me fruit from the tree, and so I ate it.” The Lord God then asked the woman, “Why did you do such a thing?” The woman answered, “The serpent tricked me into it, so I ate it.” (Genesis 3:12:13)

Even in the beginning, God has a plan to save you from the devil who works hard to deflect you from your destiny. He knows that sin is embedded in our lives that causes disordered relationships. For this reason, God has to intervene in the life of humanity but in order to do so, we must be willing to accept and cooperate with Him.

Rebellion to the will of God makes life hard but obedience makes life light and easy. Always be obedient to the Lord and do not listen to anyone else.

Obedience to God’s commands is of utmost importance in conducting our daily way of life. God gave us a choice between obedience and disobedience, allowing us to exercise free will and to choose whether to follow His commands or not. 

A way to exercise free will in a way that pleases God is to practice self-discipline. Self-discipline means to exercise power over one’s self and to keep one’s self under control. It is the ability to master one’s inner desires, thoughts, actions, and words. By practicing self-discipline, you can resist temptation and make choices that align with God’s will.

Be content in whatever state of life you are facing . . .

Not that I complain of want; for I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want. I can do all things in him who strengthens me (Philippians 4:11-13).

Father in heaven, in all circumstances, I can do all things in Jesus Christ who strengthens me.



Published:
December 08, 2023, 8:14AM
May 29, 2023, 8:00 AM
February 11, 2017, 6:47 AM
January 27, 2011, 7:25 AM